South Suburbs Dart League
Welcome to SSDL
Welcome to the official website of the South Suburbs Dart League. This website is designed to share information with current and prospective league members. The South Suburbs Dart League is a non-profit, steel-tip dart league that plays out of various locations in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. New members and sponsors are always welcome. There are multiple divisions that play on Tuesday evenings.
News & Updates
Annual Board Member Elections
- The annual procedure for the election of SSDL Boards members has begun. Any member in good standing with the SSDL is eligible to run for office. Officers are to be elected by popular vote of the general membership of the South Suburbs Dart League. Approval for their name to be put into nomination must be obtained before a candidate's name will appear on the ballot. All nominations for office must be presented to the Election Committee (The President and League Director). Elections will be held during the Banquet each calendar year. The deadline for nominations to be submitted by is Sunday, April 22nd.
- Any questions regarding the election, or nominations are to be directed to either Mark Kapinski, email@example.com or Dennis Douglass, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the league voicemail, leave a message and we will get back with you. (216) 556-0133
2018 Winter Season Deadlines: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
- Score sheets MUST be postmarked by 12:00am the Wednesday after match play. Late score sheets will result in 3 penalty points for the home team each week late.
- Score sheets can also be scanned to email@example.com
- POSTPONED MATCHES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE SCORE KEEPER ASAP. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SCORE KEEPER OF POSTPONED MATCHES VIA E-MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Winter Season New Darters Announcement: The new season is now well on its way, however, the league does have teams that would like to pick up additional darters. No matter what your dart ability is, those interested in participating can leave a message with our voice mail so we can get you involved today. (216) 556-0133. Please leave your name, contact information and a good time for a return call.
- Join Us on Facebook: The league has a new Facebook page. We encourage you to like and follow us.
- Receive Email Updates: If you currently are not receiving standings sheets and league updates by email, send your name and email address to email@example.com