South Suburbs Dart League
Welcome to SSDL
Welcome to the official website of the South Suburbs Dart League. This website is designed to share information with current and prospective league members. The South Suburbs Dart League is a non-profit, steel-tip dart league that plays out of various locations in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. New members and sponsors are always welcome. There are multiple divisions that play on Tuesday evenings.
News & Updates
2018 Winter Season Deadlines: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
- The following must be received by week 3:
- Each team MUST submit a completed team registration form for the 2018 Winter Season by week 3.
- If you have a player on your roster who did not play for any SSDL team in the 2018 Fall Season, a completed individual registration form & $20.00 membership fee MUST be submitted by week 3.
- Team fee ($20.00) & Sponsor fee ($20.00) MUST be paid by week 3.
- All weekly fees ($20.00 x 14 weeks = $280.00) MUST be paid by week 7.
- Penalty points will be assessed as follows:
- Late forms & fees, 3 penalty points per week late.
- Games with players not on the team registration will be forfeited with no player or team points awarded for those games. Late weekly fees, 5 penalty points per week late.
- Score Sheets
- A reminder that score sheets MUST be postmarked by 12:00am the Wednesday after match play.
- Late score sheets will result in 3 penalty points for the home team per each week late.
- Score sheets can also be scanned to email@example.com
- POSTPONED MATCHES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE SCORE KEEPER ASAP. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SCORE KEEPER OF POSTPONED MATCHES VIA E-MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Winter Season New Darters Announcement: The new season is now well on its way, however, the league does have teams that would like to pick up additional darters. No matter what your dart ability is, those interested in participating can leave a message with our voice mail so we can get you involved today. (216) 556-0133. Please leave your name, contact information and a good time for a return call.
- Join Us on Facebook: The league has a new Facebook page. We encourage you to like and follow us.
- Receive Email Updates: If you currently are not receiving standings sheets and league updates by email, send your name and email address to email@example.com